I turned a Star Wars bedsheet in to a dress using Butterick B6094.
Let's pour one out for the Auckland Armageddon Expo. My favourite NZ convention was cancelled, I made a goofy LotR costume and was given some new outfits by a friend.
This week I discovered Pokemon sewing patterns from the 90s, and made a start on the Jareth costume that goes with my Sarah.
I made a spooky version of the infamous "strawberry dress" to celebrate spooky season. I used McCall's M8108 and Vogue V9053.
This week I reached a milestone on YouTube, finished my Sarah Williams costume and added new plans to my ever growing future costumes list.
A catch up on my Sarah Williams construction.